Selasa, 25 Agustus 2009

9 More Saturdays

Today, 1 of Rena's friends, Sally, reminded me of the fact that I've been trying to avoid these past couple of days. It's 9 Saturdays left until Singapore.

For those of you who might not know, my sister Rena got a scholarship to an all-girl school named CHIJ, located in Singapore. Our family was told about the news on February 14th. I remember crying, I remember feeling that it was the worst Valentine's, but I also remember trying to calm myself by thinking that the bad feeling will finally pass. So it kinda took me by surprise that now, 6 months after the news, I still feel like crying.

Rena means the most to me. I love her very much that words aren't enough to express my feeling. The way I see it, she lightens every room she walks into, she's bright, she's funny, she's lovable, she's beautiful on the outside and in the inside. I adore her. And if it were up to me, I would like to keep her always by my side. I know that it's a selfish act but I can't help myself. If only it were up to me.

The thing is, I've got regrets. These past couple of years, though our relationship had never been better, we got really busy that we spent so little time with each other. Usually just on Saturdays. I enjoyed every minute we spent together, but I still wish that we had spent more. Well, better stop writing now before the flood of emotion gets ahold of me.

I'm very very blessed to have this awesome girl as my sister.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We may or may not be living under 1 roof after you move, but we've still got 9 Saturdays left; let's make them count.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

website traffic statistics